Home » General » Technical Help » get hopelessly in jargon
get hopelessly in jargon [message #298239] Thu, 07 September 2017 00:08 Go to next message
GIZZY BEAR is currently offline  GIZZY BEAR   United Kingdom
(14) Eddie Lawson
i need an app to use on my mac that easily and i express easily, converts my music files on a mac to mp3 so i can make nice SD card to play on my car stereo or android phone.

Help, help, help.

and how the feck are you all doing.

bear Grin
Re: get hopelessly in jargon [message #298243 is a reply to message #298239] Thu, 07 September 2017 10:36 Go to previous message
Kakugo is currently online  Kakugo   Italy
(18) Geoff Duke
Open iTunes, choose edit and then Preferences, click the General tab and then click Import Using.
Next choose the format you want to convert your music file to and the quality. Click OK to confirm your choice and then OK to close Preferences and save your settings.

Now select the songs you want to convert to mp3, wav or whatever. Click file, then convert , choose your format and just wait for iTunes to work its magic. You won't lose the originals, don't worry.

Note that files bought from iStore in the past were protected against conversion. You can upgrade them through iTunes but sod it if I know how. Laugh
Previous Topic: More Apple Shenanigans
Next Topic: Avatars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 17:09:06 GMT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06029 seconds