Honda-Forums.com

Wife joke

Thu, 02 January 2020 19:12

My missus has asked for something silky for her birthday,

No doubt this tin of emulsion he wrong bloody colour.....

Humour and Jokes | 2 comments

Sex at 62

Thu, 02 January 2020 19:11

I took a leaflet out of my letterbox informing me that I could have sex at 62!

I'm so very happy, because I live at 74 and its not too far to walk home afterwards!

Humour and Jokes | 3 comments

Train

Thu, 02 January 2020 19:09

The chap beside me on the train pulled out a photo of his wife and said
"She's beutiful isn't she"

I said, "If you think she's beutiful, you otta see my missus"

He said, "why is she a stunner"

I said " No mate, she's an optician"

Humour and Jokes | 3 comments

Happy New Year 2020

Tue, 31 December 2019 22:06

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=22513&private=0

General Discussion | 17 comments

2020 biking plans

Fri, 27 December 2019 23:06

Whats everyone's plans or ambitions for 2020 bike wise?

Me, fairly simple, get out on it more often than a few times a month to work, proper rides out unlike last few years Wall

General Discussion | 3 comments

The Milkman

Sun, 22 December 2019 13:13

The milkman

The milkman delivers the milk the day before Christmas and rings the bell of number 11, hoping for a festive tip. As the door opens, he sees a beautiful woman standing there wearing a see-through nightie.
She takes him by the hand and guides him upstairs where she makes mad passionate love to him. At the end of the session, they return downstairs where she cooks a delicious fried breakfast and hands him $1.
"I don't understand" says the puzzled milkman. "What's going on?"
She replies, "When I asked my husband whether I should give you a $5 tip, he replied, 'F*ck the milkman and give him $1.' The breakfast was my idea."

Humour and Jokes | 1 comment

Christmas

Sat, 21 December 2019 21:34

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=22510&private=0

General Discussion | 7 comments

To buy or not to buy, that is the question

Sat, 21 December 2019 12:06

I've been contemplating upgrading my iTX (mini) PC system for a while and as its Christmas and likely now that I'm older and no one really has any idea what to buy me something other than socks and other boring clothes so comtemplating whether to treat myself Grin

There's nothing wrong with my current motherboard, CPU (its an i7-3770) and memory (16GB of DDR3) but I have a desire for an M2 based SSD for stupidly fast performance compared to my OS drive already being a 2.5" SSD which in the real world (rather than performance benchmarks) is pretty much as fast as required.

I reckon the parts I'd replace with this upgrade I can sell for ~£200 on ebay so the question isn't so much 'to buy to not to buy' but whether I'll have bought them by the time you read this.

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=22509&private=0
^^ note this is CCL Online, they're just 3 miles up the road from me and in stock RollEyes

Technical Help | 20 comments

presents

Fri, 20 December 2019 15:42

My children keep finding their Christmas presents that I've hidden around the house. Someone suggested that I should just keep them in the loft.

So I tried that last night, but their constant crying and whining kept me awake. All the "I'm afraid of the dark" or "I don't like it up here - there are spiders" really got on my nerves. Any other suggestions?

Humour and Jokes | 1 comment

FireFox...

Fri, 06 December 2019 08:39

Has anyone else started getting first page messages from Mozilla to the tune of "An account is not mandatory but..."? think

I think I am not the only one who uses FireFox because is wary of Alphabet/Google and because the alternatives are mostly junk. Tor is fine but... well, no point using it if you don't want to access the Dark/Deep Web. Wink
I am absolutely fine with soliciting donations, but this new trend seems to me as a not-so-veiled attempt at gathering data that will be then used for the usual shady purposes. See FaceBook.
And if you believe the failed German and Swedish politicians in Brussels will protect you by making websites a chore to enter I have a fountain in Rome to sell you. Wink

Technical Help | 14 comments

Pages (1807): [ «    4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19    »]

Current Time: Thu Dec 03 16:49:57 GMT 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 2.49160 seconds