Mon, 25 November 2019 08:32
Anyone go? Went for the 1st time for years, enjoyed the day.
General Discussion |
Favorite bike was the 650 Norton, 175 bhp wow...
Saw the new blade and it looked lovely, but only stated 160 bhp on the spec sheet. Where have the rest of the ponies gone?
A few dodgy ones you may have heard already.
Sun, 24 November 2019 11:20
1. I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair, but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing. I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning.
Humour and Jokes |
2. My wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did. She's 25 and her name is Heather.
3. Went to our local bar with my wife last night. Locals started shouting "paedophile!" and other names at me, just because my wife is 22 and I'm 70. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.
4. My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said "Son, that's three schools this year! You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."
5. The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.
6. A man calls 999 and says "I think my wife is dead." The operator says, "How do you know?" The man says, "The sex is about the same, but the ironing is piling up!"
7. I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."
8. My wife has been missing a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So, I had to go down to the Salvation Army to get all of her clothes back.
9. The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said, "We'd love to, but our garden hose only reaches the driveway."
10. If you get an email entitled, "Nude Photo of Hillary Clinton", don't open it, it contains a nude photo of Hillary Clinton.
Google and Firefox
Tue, 12 November 2019 08:17
Noticed recently that when I open Firefox and it goes to find the homepage, google search, it takes about 20 seconds to load. After that it seems fine.
Technical Help |
Using Edge, google loads immediately.
I have a pretty fast internet connection, so its not related to that. Nothing special in FF, that delays the initial load.
Any enlightment would be appreciated.
CB500, brake circuit turns on front side light
Sat, 02 November 2019 15:18
Hi guys, newbie here. The CB500 forum has been down for a few days and I've no idea what's going on there.
This is a kind of generic question, as the title says, when I apply the front brake lever on the 1999 CB500 the front side light beam
is coming on and without digging out the wiring diagram which I do have somewhere, I wondered if you guys knew
common places to look for the short.
I'm thinking the two circuits will come together in the back brake light? Is that possible? Anywhere else to look?
Sun, 27 October 2019 11:58
Why is it when I run a speed test my results show a download speed of approx 37mbs and yet when I tried to download a video earlier it was showing as low as 310kbs and took ages to download and then ultimately failed. The file was only 127mb so by my estimation should have downloaded in less than 4 seconds!!
Technical Help |
Mental Health Day
Fri, 11 October 2019 19:52
On the radio they've supported Mental Health Day with the tagline .."Remember you're not alone."
Humour and Jokes |
Thats a bit *ucking harsh on the schizophrenics
UK Based Motorcycle Forum
Pages (1807): [ 13 ]
Current Time: Tue Dec 01 11:54:37 GMT 2020
Total time taken to generate the page: 2.67304 seconds