Honda-Forums.com

Police

Fri, 13 September 2019 16:04

An undercover cop called at my farm in the sticks yesterday evening...
"I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs", he said.

"By all means officer, just don't go in that field over there", I replied.

The cop exploded, saying "Do you know who the fuck I am?! I have the authority of the government with me!", he shouted before pulling a badge out of his back pocket, "Do you see this fucking badge?! This badge means I can do what I want and I'll go wherever the fuck I want, have I made myself clear?!"

I nodded politely, apologised, and went about my work. A short while later, I hear loud screams, looked up and saw the cop running for his life being chased by my angry bull. With each step, the bull was gaining ground and he seemed sure to be gored before he reached safety. The officer looked terrified and continued to run for his life.

I threw down my tools, immediately ran to the edge of the fence and shouted at the top of my lungs,

"Your badge, show him your fucking badge!"

Humour and Jokes | 2 comments

Labour Pledge

Thu, 12 September 2019 22:40

Labour have pledged to invest in Merseyside and create 100,000 jobs if they win the election.

The Conservatives now regard Liverpool as a safe seat.

Hide

Humour and Jokes | 1 comment

Ladders

Thu, 12 September 2019 17:24

I need a new, pretty tall one to work around the house (literally). Has anyone got any experience?

General Discussion | 13 comments

Parliament

Fri, 06 September 2019 22:27

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=22466&private=0

Humour and Jokes | 2 comments

aussie

Fri, 06 September 2019 22:19

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=22465&private=0

Humour and Jokes | 4 comments

Drinking euphemisms

Thu, 05 September 2019 16:24

Went out drinking with Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Jacob Rees Mogg.
We got absolutely twatted!

Went out drinking with the lads from the abattoir last night.
We got absolutely slaughtered.

Went out drinking with a bunch of supermarket workers last night.
Got absolutely trolleyed.

I once went out for a pub crawl with Christopher Reeve
He was paralytic!

Went out last night with a bunch of gay guys
We all got shit-faced!

I went on the piss with Michael Schumacher
He got absolutely comatosed

Went out for my mate's stag night, he's a urologist.
Got totally bladdered!

Went out last night with the lads off the rig.
We got well oiled.

My mate is a veterinary surgeon who practices in small animal surgery with a speciality in diseases of the lower digestive tract.
We went out for a pub crawl, got rat-arsed!

and..

A Communist spy, an IRA supporter, a racist and a 'friend of Hezbollah walk in to a pub.
The barman says 'What can i get you Mr Corbyn?'

Humour and Jokes | 1 comment

Windows Update

Wed, 04 September 2019 22:20

Done and dusted,you where right it did take a while,i've now got ,,,,
Windows 10 Version 1903 Thumbs Up

Thanks for the other night Wink Wink eek Laugh

Technical Help | 13 comments

'68 CL350 Engine Issue

Sat, 31 August 2019 17:48

Hello All,

I bought a 68 CL350 with a seized engine. Tore down the engine, replaced cylinder jug and pistons with a +0.25 set, cleaned out everything thoroughly, and reassembled.

Now is my problem. When I try to turn it over, either with the kick or with a spanner, it gets stuck on the right exhaust valve. It won't compress. If I really push on the kick AND the wrench it will. The rest of the valves compress and release easily. If I take the rocker arm out for the right exhaust valve I can turn the engine over and over without hang-up.
I thought, Okay, let's get these serviced. Got the best guy around to do it. Still, it happens.
The valve does not indicate any bend. It moves freely with very minor wiggle in guide (no wiggle when oiled). Opening it up with the compression tool did not feel any more or less difficult than any other valve.
I switched rocker arms and pins between the lot. No other combination or valve has an issue. I checked and the piston is DOWN and not hitting or even close to hitting. Valve face, piston, and cylinders show no signs of touching or rubbing. Timing has been set the dozens of times I tried again, then double-checked.
I've tried setting the valve spacing to spec as well as opening it up as much as I can, for said valve as well as a combination with the rest.
Neither cam nor rockers nor pins show any significant wear nor measure out of spec.
What might I be overlooking?
Thanks for reading. I really appreciate any insights.

Workshop | 6 comments

Batteries

Sat, 24 August 2019 21:06

Been having some bother with my battery on the R1 so I've swapped out for a lithium ion.

Think what did it is the GPS tracker I hadve installed, though the power draw for that should only be 10mA. It shouldn't really have killed it. First time it wouldn't start was after a weeks Holliday and it sitting idle.

FYI this is the tracker
https:// www.rewiresecurity.co.uk/db1-lite-compact-gps-tracker-tracki ng-device

Anyone have any experience with a lithium battery on their bike?

On a side note. It's less than a 1/3 the weight. Wich is nice...

General Discussion | 4 comments

Manual for Honda CBR750

English and Japanese versions; Thu, 22 August 2019 08:00

Translated this Manual from Japanese to English, dont speak a word of Japanese so took me a little time, as they where only produced for the domestic market there was never an English version,not perfect but easier than trying to understand the Japanese version , which I also uploaded to this site, so its easy to get hold of,placed it on this site because I have had quite a few manuals downloaded from them.
https://4-stroke.net/download/workshop-manuals/1635-workshop -manual-for-honda-cb750-hurricane-super-aero-rc27-1987.html

Workshop | 2 comments

Pages (1808): [ «    9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24    »]

Current Time: Sun Jan 24 18:03:52 GMT 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 2.21896 seconds