Honda-Forums.com

Third Router in 15 Months...

Sat, 29 June 2019 17:58

This is downright bizarre.

In March 2018 my old home router, a Cisco Systems salvaged from work, stopped working. No big deal: it was an old unit and had worked non-stop for many many years.
So I bought a brand new Cisco Systems which lasted a grand total of one month before dying. I got my cash back and bought the best router Asus has available which so far has been... great, really.

A few days ago I noticed the iPhone could not connect to the WiFi network at home but put it down to this 6 being assembled the day before the start of the Chinese New Year or something. I have never been very happy with it but I am cheap. More on that at a later date. Laugh
Then I noticed network problems on the PC, put my hand on the router and it was so hot you could not hold it in your hands. Doh
Now it works, it hasn't overheat as much yet but it's still worringly hot to the touch and the network occasionally goes down. I will try and return it for a new one as soon as I have a moment because I don't think that heat is normal.

Am I just being unlucky or are these routers dying for a reason? We have started experiencing very short power outages this year (on average less than 30 seconds) but I don't think we've had enough of those to kill off a router that's supposed to work non-stop for years. I mean... not even my Chinese refrigerator has died! Laugh
Is there anything I can do to solve this problem bar hiring a witch doctor? Thanks!

Technical Help | 8 comments

Paypal Security

Mon, 24 June 2019 21:39

Anyone else use this method
Paypal 2 factor authentication think

General Discussion | 5 comments

4 jokes (possibly)

Mon, 24 June 2019 20:44

My family said I'd never amount to anything, then I invented an invisibility cloak.
If only they could see me now!

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi wanted to find out who's best at his job. So they decide that each of them will go into the woods, find a bear and attempt to convert it. Later that day, they get together. The priest begins: "I found a bear sitting by a tree. I blessed him and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his first communion." The minister says, "I found a bear by a stream and preached God's holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him." They both look at the rabbi, who is all scratched and bruised and with his clothes torn to shreds. The rabbi looks at them and says, "Maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision."

I used to have a nice car and a nice house until my mate introduced me to drugs.
Now I have a yacht and a Caribbean island.

If a woman ever pulls a knife out on you during an argument, pull out some bread, butter and cheese.
Her instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich. ImOut

Humour and Jokes | 3 comments

Hello

Sat, 22 June 2019 14:00

Its Been a while i know Blush
Hope you are all well

Still got a Honda Thumbs Up But in the last week I have - Sold a bike- Bought a bike- Sold another bike- Sold another one today
i now have three Red bikes in the garage plus the Triumph in the workshop
i can now walk in the workshop and see the floor Thumbs Up

I got myself a Decent Mountain bike last year and i am out on that a lot now days Trying to keep the weight off after giving up smoking a couple of years ago

Took the old Blade out to Spa last year eek What a Track I Loved it, my new Fav Track

Toured the west coast of Ireland this year Thumbs Up

Must book a trackday soon to blow the cobwebs of the 929

Pecks

General Discussion | 8 comments

Lost Hippies

Fri, 21 June 2019 11:44

Two hippies are trekking through Africa when they realize they are lost. Hopelessly lost. As they walk through the impenetrable forest, sweating a river, they are surrounded by a whole tribe armed with shields and spears.
They are tied to a long pole, brought to the village and locked inside a hut. After what seems like an eternity the one who looks like the chief opens the door of the hut and says in broken English "You entered sacred ground. Must choose your punishment. Death? Macumba?". The two hippies look at each other and since they have no intention of dying so young shout together "Macumba!".
The two hippies are brought to the center of the village, tied to two wooden stake and the whole tribe procceds to have their wicked ways with them. After the ordeal is over the two hippies are tossed into the nearest river.

After several hours they wake up on a beach and proceed to drag themselves through the forest, hoping to reach civilization. After several hours they are again surrounded a spear-chucking tribe, captured and brought to another a village. Again the one who looks like the chief comes to them and say in broken English: "You entered sacred ground. Must choose your punishment. Death? Taykeya?". The two hippies think about it for a few minutes then decide that perhaps they'll get away with just a few days in jail and shout "Taykeya!".
The two hippies are brought to the center of the village, tied to two wooden stakes and the whole much larger tribe proceeds to have their wicked ways with them. After the much longer ordeal is over the two hippies are again tossed into the nearest river.

After what seems like an eternity the two hippies wake up on another beach and somehow manage to drag themselves throughout the forest again. And again after a few hours they are captured by another tribe, brought to the village and locked up. Again the one who looks like the chief comes to them and say: "You entered sacred ground. Must choose your punishment. Death? Wachitou?". This time the hippies have had about enough and shout together "Death! Death!". The chief turns around towards the tribe and says in perfect English "The prisoners have chosen. It will be death! Death through macumba!".

Humour and Jokes | 1 comment

Honda Monkey 125

Tue, 18 June 2019 13:11

What do you think about it as a vehicle to get you to work and nip to the shop to buy groceries? think

General Discussion | 3 comments

Polish for Visors

Sat, 15 June 2019 21:44

On another web site just heard this stuff is,Top Draw for visors Thumbs Up

Wood Silk Wood Furniture Polish,

General Discussion | 3 comments

Why no RC section?

Fri, 14 June 2019 03:47

Or did I miss it? I figured there would be a section for the RC31, 45 and 51 or is there no demand?

General Discussion | 5 comments

Bit of a Video

Sun, 09 June 2019 21:07

I know i need more practice,in the editing dept Wink Wink
&t=21s

General Discussion | 2 comments

Honda C70 Restoration

A few questions about a Honda C70 restoration and updates.; Mon, 03 June 2019 08:29

Hi All, I'm opening this new topic about my recent purchase of a Honda C70 from 1980. I will be restoring the bike but will probably encounter a few hiccups which I hope I can share with you and possibly get a few answers as well Grin

I'm attaching a picture of my C70 smile

One question I have so far is knowing the exact model of the bike. It seems like there are two models from 1980, being the C70 ZZ and C70 Z2. Does anyone know how to identify which model mine is? And do the parts from that year fit both models? Don't want to buy parts which do not fit the bike and at this stage I honestly have no idea which exact model it is.

Thanks in advance for your help

Restores, Rebuilds and Tart ups. | 0 comments

Pages (1808): [ «    12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27    »]

Current Time: Sun Jan 24 19:10:25 GMT 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 3.06199 seconds