Honda-Forums.com
Home » General » Humour and Jokes » 4 jokes (possibly)
4 jokes (possibly) [message #300877] Mon, 24 June 2019 20:44 Go to next message
Kermit is currently offline  Kermit   United Kingdom
(22) Giacomo Agostini
My family said I'd never amount to anything, then I invented an invisibility cloak.
If only they could see me now!

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi wanted to find out who's best at his job. So they decide that each of them will go into the woods, find a bear and attempt to convert it. Later that day, they get together. The priest begins: "I found a bear sitting by a tree. I blessed him and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his first communion." The minister says, "I found a bear by a stream and preached God's holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him." They both look at the rabbi, who is all scratched and bruised and with his clothes torn to shreds. The rabbi looks at them and says, "Maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision."

I used to have a nice car and a nice house until my mate introduced me to drugs.
Now I have a yacht and a Caribbean island.

If a woman ever pulls a knife out on you during an argument, pull out some bread, butter and cheese.
Her instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich. ImOut
Re: 4 jokes (possibly) [message #300882 is a reply to message #300877] Tue, 25 June 2019 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gearbox is currently offline  Gearbox   Netherlands
(15) Kenny Roberts
think Grin Grin Grin smile
Re: 4 jokes (possibly) [message #300883 is a reply to message #300882] Tue, 25 June 2019 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slaz is currently offline  slaz   United Kingdom
(21) Valentino Rossi
🙄😱🤭🤣
Re: 4 jokes (possibly) [message #300895 is a reply to message #300883] Thu, 27 June 2019 20:55 Go to previous message
Quazi is currently offline  Quazi   United Kingdom
(22) Giacomo Agostini
"If a woman ever pulls a knife out on you during an argument, pull out some bread, butter and cheese.
Her instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich."

Not in my house, i'll need to grab a 13amp plug so she can fuck the knife up changing a fuse. Grin
Previous Topic: Lost Hippies
Next Topic: Fine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 23 19:07:30 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01033 seconds