Honda-Forums.com
Home » General » General Discussion » BT Sport on VM? (get a discount/pause it. Possibly also Sky Sports on VM)
BT Sport on VM? [message #302268] Fri, 24 April 2020 17:02 Go to next message
Kermit is currently offline  Kermit   United Kingdom
(22) Giacomo Agostini
If you have BT Sport with Virgin Media then you can pause it and get credit given there's no new sport on atm. You'll still be able to view the channels but will get credit back

I had my doubts it would work for me as my BT Sport is included as part of my Full House TV XL package but I filled in the online form and already have £9 credit

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=22562&private=0

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to -us <-- Select BT Sport from drop down list. May also work for Sky Sports if you have that

I also rang up VM the same evening as I do yearly when cost/month exceeds £95 ish as my last "loyalty" discount ran out this month + there's been some price increases. Got the base cost down from £95/month to £72/month without even having to play the "i'm leaving you for sky" card Grin

I'll see next month if that £72 is £72 minus BT Sport credit + non included calls. On negative side, the day after I got all these discounts my son rang my mum for a chat before our evening free calls kicked in at 7pm and spent £7 on the call dispite his mobile having 500mins free 24/7 which he barely uses Wall

Re: BT Sport on VM? [message #302289 is a reply to message #302268] Sun, 26 April 2020 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gearbox is currently offline  Gearbox   United Kingdom
(15) Kenny Roberts
Result Thumbs Up .
Unfortunately, I opted for the OOmph deal and got everything at discounted price, including an unlimited sim card.
Don't think I can get anything back as its a special bundle. May be worth a look though.

Just followed your link and filled in the form. See what comes back.

Thanks for the info. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Re: BT Sport on VM? [message #302316 is a reply to message #302289] Thu, 30 April 2020 19:44 Go to previous message
RWB929 is currently offline  RWB929   United Kingdom
(13) MotoGP Champion
BT - have given me a refund on the sport package and Now TV cancelled my contract and gave me £20 credit for future use.
Previous Topic: Find a Reg from a VIN number
Next Topic: Game On
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Jan 24 17:52:09 GMT 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03858 seconds